Leave real life behind in Rio where the samba plays and days turn into Tango nights with an escape to Brazil and Argentina. From the streets of Carnival to the outstretched arms of Christ the Redeemer atop Corcovado Mountain, the sights and delights of Rio de Janeiro never fail to ignite a passion for life. Walk along Brazil's bustling city and breathtaking beaches and chase waterfalls beside the thunderous Iguassu Falls-where Argentina and Brazil combine to create some of the world's largest waterfalls. Ride the rails on a jungle train through the rainforest before flying to Buenos Aires. See the stunning sights, including the tomb of Eva Peron-beloved champion of Argentina's working class. History turns to Tango with an Argentine steak dinner and performance of the passionate dance. Walk in the footsteps of poet Pablo Neruda in the shadow of the Andes in Santiago. See the sights in Chile's captivating city as the perfect ending to this South America escape.
Call (818) 884-4047 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16580095
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2022
- 12 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Rio de Janeiro||Welcome to Rio de Janeiro! Meet your Tour Director and fellow traveling companions for a welcome dinner at the hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Rio de Janeiro||RIO DE JANEIRO Guided sightseeing includes a scenic cog-railway ride to Christ the Redeemer statue atop Corcovado Mountain. Visit the Cathedral and see the Sambodromo (Carnival parade location). Brazilian Churrascaria (traditional Portuguese BBQ) dinner at a local restaurant this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 3||Rio de Janeiro||RIO DE JANEIRO Free day. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Rio de Janeiro with an excursion to Petropolis, (former summer palace of Emperor Dom Pedro II). This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 4||RIO DE JANEIRO-IGUASSU FALLS||RIO DE JANEIRO Fly to Iguassu Falls.IGUASSU FALLS Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide in Iguassu National Park on the Brazilian side of the falls. (B)|
|Day 5||Iguassu Falls||IGUASSU FALLS Travel to the Argentine side of Iguassu Falls. Visit the rainforest via Ecological Jungle Train for a guided walking tour of the falls by a Local Guide. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 6||Buenos Aires||IGUASSU FALLS Fly to Buenos Aires.BUENOS AIRES Orientation tour. (B)|
|Day 7||Buenos Aires||BUENOS AIRES Walking tour with a Local Guide includes La Boca and San Telmo districts. See La Casa Rosada (the President's Pink House); the Metropolitan Cathedral, and the Teatro Colon Opera House. Visit the burial site of Eva Peron at Recoleta Cemetery. Argentine steak dinner and Tango show this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 8||Buenos Aires||BUENOS AIRES Free day. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Buenos Aires with an excursion to an Argentine estancia (ranch). This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 9||Santiago||BUENOS AIRES Fly to Santiago, Chile. (B)|
|Day 10||Santiago||SANTIAGO Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the Government Palace, Plaza de Armas, San Cristobal Hill, and the Cathedral. (B)|
|Day 11||Santiago||SANTIAGO Free day. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Santiago with an excursion to Vina del Mar and Valparaiso, the beautiful coastal region west of Santiago. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 12||Santiago||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
All Escapes by Globus tours and departures are excluded from the following Globus discounts: Book Early & Save, Welcome Back Credit, Journeys Club discount, Second Tour discount and Small Group discount.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).