Tiptoe through the tulips, tread through famous battlegrounds, and sprint to the irresistible bonbons on this aromatic tour. Three nights in Amsterdam, two nights each in Luxembourg and Brussels, plus one night in the medieval town of Bruges is the perfect introduction to the sights and delights of the Benelux countries. Springtime departures include the exploding color of Holland's famous bulb fields and the extraordinary Keukenhof Gardens while summer and fall departures lead you to the bursting flavors of barley and hops at the Heineken Experience where you'll hear-and taste-the story of the world famous beer. With intricate canals flowing as freely as the lager from lively Amsterdam to perfectly preserved Bruges, get ready to float up to some of Europe's most impressive museums, markets, palaces, cathedrals-and confectionaries!
Call (818) 884-4047 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16579790
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2022
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Amsterdam||Welcome to Amsterdam! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Amsterdam||AMSTERDAM Guided canal cruise. Visit the Rijksmuseum. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 3||AMSTERDAM EXCURSION TO KEUKENHOF, DELFT & THE HAGUE||AMSTERDAM [LF] Visit Keukenhof, the famous flower park (departures March 27-May 08).DELFT Visit the Royal Delft Pottery factory.THE HAGUE Orientation drive with picture stop at the Dutch Parliament and the International Court of Justice.AMSTERDAM [LF] Visit the Heineken Experience (departures May 15-October 02). (B) 99 mi / 160 km|
|Day 4||AMSTERDAM-MAASTRICHT-BASTOGNE, BELGIUM-LUXEMBOURG||MAASTRICHT Visit Vrijthof Square.BASTOGNE Visit the War Museum and take pictures of the American Memorial en route to Luxembourg. (B,D) 280 mi / 450 km.|
|Day 5||Luxembourg||LUXEMBOURG Guided sightseeing includes the Cathedral of Our Lady and General Patton's grave. (B)|
|Day 6||LUXEMBOURG-WATERLOO, BELGIUM-BRUGES||WATERLOO Visit the battle site where Napoleon was defeated en route to Bruges. (B) 186 mi / 300 km|
|Day 7||BRUGES-BRUSSELS||BRUGES [LF] Canal cruise and Belgian chocolate bonbon tasting followed by guided walking tour of the city, including the Church of Our Lady and a traditional lace demonstration.BRUSSELS Orientation walk includes Grand'Place and a picture stop at Manneken Pis. (B) 75 mi / 120 km|
|Day 8||Brussels||BRUSSELS Free day. [LF] Farewell dinner at Chez Leon restaurant. (B,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Brussels with an excursion to Antwerp. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 9||Brussels||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).