GLOBUS 2022: Britain & Ireland in Depth (GT)
24 days from London to London
Call (818) 884-4047 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16579725
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2022
- 24 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||London||Welcome to London! Uniformed Globus Hosts will be waiting to welcome you. Free time this afternoon.|
|Day 2||London||LONDON Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall, Prime Minister's Downing Street residence, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, and a visit to St. Paul's Cathedral. (B)|
|Day 3||LONDON-STONEHENGE-ILMINSTER-DARTMOOR-PLYMOUTH||LONDON Meet your Tour Director and traveling companions at 8 am and drive to Stonehenge.STONEHENGE Guided visit.ILMINSTER Lunch at a local pub.DARTMOOR Scenic drive through the National Park. (B,L) 221 mi / 356 km|
|Day 4||Plymouth||A scenic drive through the West Country to Poldark's Cornwall with photo stop at St. Michael's Mount.ST. IVES Free time in the popular seaside resort.PLYMOUTH [LF] Cruise on Plymouth Sound, one of the world's great natural harbors. See the Mayflower Steps in Barbican. Free time this evening. (B) 161 mi / 255 km|
|Day 5||PLYMOUTH-GLASTONBURY-BATH-NEWPORT||GLASTONBURY Visit the city of King Arthur and the Holy Grail legends.BATH Visit the excavations of the Roman Baths followed by free time.NEWPORT Free time. (B) 167 mi / 267 kmENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Newport with an evening of Welsh entertainment and dinner. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 6||NEWPORT-WATERFORD||Drive through South Wales to Fishguard.FISHGUARD Ferry crossing to Rosslare.WATERFORD [LF] An Irish coffee demonstration after dinner. (B,D) 183 mi / 294 km|
|Day 7||Kinsale||WATERFORD Guided tour of the House of Waterford Crystal.BLARNEY Visit the village renowned for its magical Kissing Stone with free time to explore.KINSALE Free time. (B,D) 105 mi / 168 km|
|Day 8||KINSALE-RING OF KERRY-KILLARNEY||RING OF KERRY Panoramic drive around part of the island's southwestern tip.KILLARNEY Free time this afternoon. (B) 154 mi / 247 km|
|Day 9||Killarney||KILLARNEY Free time before [LF] dinner at Scruffy's pub with traditional Irish music. (B,D)|
|Day 10||Killarney-Dingle Peninsula-Adare-Limerick||DINGLE PENINSULA Visit the Blasket Islands Centre.ADARE Stop at the quaint village to see its pretty thatched cottages.LIMERICK Free time. (B) 160 mi / 257 km|
|Day 11||Limerick-Cliffs of Moher-Galway-Sligo||CLIFFS OF MOHER Visit the 668-foot-high cliffs above the Atlantic Ocean.GALWAY Free time.SLIGO Free time this evening. (B,D) 167 mi / 270 km|
|Day 12||SLIGO-BELLEEK, NORTHERN IRELAND-DERRY-GIANT'S CAUSEWAY-BELFAST||BELLEEK Visit a pottery renowned for its Parian porcelain.DERRY Walk on the city walls with a Local Guide.GIANT'S CAUSEWAY See more than 40,000 interlocking basalt columns formed millions years ago. (B,D) 227 mi / 352 km|
|Day 13||Dublin||BELFAST Orientation drive includes City Hall, the Albert Memorial Clock Tower, and Queen's University. Visit the Titanic Experience museum.CARLINGFORD Stop in the charming village on the Cooley Peninsula. (B) 128 mi / 206 km|
|Day 14||Dublin||DUBLIN Orientation drive to see O'Connell Street, Georgian squares, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and Trinity College. Free time. (B)|
|Day 15||DUBLIN-NORTH WALES-LIVERPOOL||DUBLIN Ferry crossing on the North Channel.NORTH WALES A photo stop at tongue-twisting Llanfairpwllgwyngyll. Scenic drive through North Wales to Liverpool.LIVERPOOL Free time this evening. (B) 126 mi / 203 km|
|Day 16||LIVERPOOL-GRASEMERE-GRETNA GREEN, SCOTLAND-GLASGOW||LIVERPOOL Visit The Beatles Story.LAKE DISTRICT (a UNESCO World Heritage site) Scenic Drive.GRASMERE Visit Wordsworth's beloved village and [LF] try the original Grasmere gingerbread.GRETNA GREEN See where the blacksmith would wed runaway couples. (B,D) 238 mi / 382 km.|
|Day 17||Glasgow-Fort William-Isle of Skye-Inverness||Drive past Loch Lomond, Rannoch Moor, Glen Coe, and Fort William en route to ferry crossing to the Isle of Skye.ISLE OF SKYE Visit the Museum of the Isles before driving across the Inner Hebridean island.LOCH NESS Drive the length of the legendary lake. (B,D) 251 mi / 404 km|
|Day 18||Inverness||THE HIGHLANDS Visit the prehistoric site of Clava Cairns. Visit but the Culloden battlefield site and visitor center. Visit Brodie Castle. (B) 30 mi / 48 km|
|Day 19||Edinburgh||PITLOCHRY Walk through the Victorian mountain resort.ST. ANDREWS See the home of golf and famous university town.EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO Attend the world-renowned Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo performance. (Departures July 20 through August 10 only). (B) 202 mi / 326 km|
|Day 20||Edinburgh||EDINBURGH Morning city sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the New Town, and the Old Town. Visit Edinburgh Castle to see Scotland's Crown Jewels and visit Holyrood Palace (when available, excluding August and other occasional dates). Free time. (B)|
|Day 21||EDINBURGH-YORK||KELSO Visit Floors Castle, the largest inhabited castle in Scotland.YORK See York Minster on a guided walk through The Shambles. (B) 213 mi / 343 km|
|Day 22||Stratford-upon-Avon||STRATFORD-UPON-AVON See Anne Hathaway's Cottage and visit Shakespeare's Birthplace.COTSWOLDS Scenic drive followed by [LF] dinner at a local pub. (B,D) 162 mi / 260 km|
|Day 23||Stratford-upon-Avon-London||WOODSTOCK Visit to Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill.LONDON Free time this afternoon. (B) 98 mi / 159 km|
|Day 24||London||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).